Fishtail braids always look plain and simple… until you start to do one yourself. Here at Sirens we don’t just want to do your hair, we want to teach you how to do it too! Our stylist, Lauren, took us through step-by-step instructions on how to perfect the perfect braid:
1) Part your hair into pony tails (or keep as one large braid if desired). Take the first half of hair and slit it down the middle.
2) Take a small portion of hair from the outside of one of the two halves and lace it over on top to the other half of hair.
3) Combine the laced piece with the existing half and repeat the step above from the opposite half.
4) Continue pulling hair from the outer sides of the two halves and lacing it over to the opposite side.
5) Continue tightening hair as you lace strands to either side. Tie ends off with a small rubber band and admire the awesome work you just did!
Stay dangerously beautiful, Sirens Salon